- While there may be less buyers out there, people who look for a home during the holidays are serious … they are ready to buy!
- There are fewer homes for buyers to look at during the holidays which means less competition for you … less competition equals more money!
- After the holidays the supply of listings increases substantially which lowers the demand for your home … more competition equals less money!
- Your home shows better when decorated for the holidays!
- Many buyers have more time to look for property during the holidays as opposed to a normal work week!
- You can restrict the showings on your home to the times you want it shown. You remain in control!
- You can sell now for more money and not have to physically move until January or February … as opposed to just starting the whole process at that time!
- Buyers are more emotional during the holidays so they are more likely to pay your price!
- January is traditionally the month for employees to begin a new jobs. Since empoyees being transferred cannot wait until Spring to buy, you must be on the market now to capitalize on those buyers!
- You can sell now for more money and I will arrange for a delayed closing or extended occupany until early next year!
About the Author: The above Real Estate information on selling a home during the holidays was provided by John Damanis, a leader in his field. John can be reached via email at email@example.com or by phone at 905-450-8300. John has expertly helped many people move in and out of family homes, country retreats, downtown condos and suburban luxury.
Thinking of selling your home? I have a passion for Real Estate and love to share my marketing expertise!
I service Real Estate sales in the following towns: west Toronto, Vaughan, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Brampton, Caledon, Orangeville (and surrounding area) Milton, Georgetown, Acton and Oakville. Occasionally you may find me in Barrie and the surrounding area.
Buying or Selling outside of these areas? Let me help you find a great Realtor! I'm always in contact with excellent Realtors throughout Ontario, across Canada and in the United States.